Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I don't expect many people on here to get this one, but anyways.

Brett Favre

Retired, not retired. Retired, not retired. Retired, not retired. Retired, not retired.

I'm in Green Bay for life.
I'm glad to be a Jet.
I want to play for the Vikings. I don't want to play for the Vikings. I want to play for the Vikings. I don't want to play for the Vikings. I want to play for the Vikings. I don't want to play for the Vikings.

My arm hurts, my arm is better. My arm hurts, my arm is better. My arm hurts, my arm is better.

Favre, you're a legend. Undoubtedly. You're as good a quarterback as I've seen, but you're acting like a prize ****.

Your arm is screwed, your legs are gone, and in NFL terms, you're practically pushing up the daisys. For god sake man, just retire and have done with it. STOP MAKING COMEBACKS!!!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Follow the money, tends to be behid lots of things really. Like NFL but haven't really seen as much of it recently as I would like. I also find that when you tell folk you watch it they think you're mad and don't believe you when you say it is actually fairly simple really.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sport is, and always will be, a complete mystery (misery?) to me.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Generally come backs are never a good idea, and I dont think BF will be any different!

Trouble is with all the come backs, if he stinks then people will not remember him as this amazing QB, but as someone who stinks and should have stayed retired! :rolleyes:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My prediction: 3rd or 4th game into the season, he gets hit awkwardly (as defense will certainly be keying on him from now on), gets injured, and is forced to retire...permanently this time.
It's all about the $$$...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts