Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Passenger wing mirror has taken a knock and knew this when i got the car, as wheels are off now for powder coating i thought i would try fix them due to not folding.
took the glass off the passenger side and found that the blue connector ( seen in attached pics ) had come off. so plugged this back in now mirror folds but once they open back up it over shoots its stop point and folds back towards the wing. seems to be a large gap between the mirroe housing and the mounting bracket

Any ideas of a fix on this? do i need to strip the motor out of it to get to the stop? or is there something i can adjust to solve this issue.

Many thanks in advance :)

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
Have you just bought this Brera? Like in the last few months? I think I nearly came to see this one. Anyway seems like the coding for the mirrors is amis. Maybe reset the car by disconnecting the battery?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mines in the dealers now with mirror problems ( wont fold in when you use the key fob , but will when you push the button ) ...Ive been told its a computer at fault ?and its £400 ?!!!! ...

Luckily enough they replaced the window regulator under warranty today ( since the window went down and didnt come back up ! )....

But the cylinder heads not covered and they want 2k to do it ?!!!!!!

Good luck with the mirror , hope its something simple ,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts