Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Had my brera cleaned today and they managed to jet wash off 1 of the front wheel arch stickers that sits on the angle of the bottom of the arch.

Anyone know where I can buy a set of the front wheel stickers?

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No not the Guigiaro badge, there are two clear rectangular stickers that affix at the bottom of the wheel arch and onto the side of the car. I think they are in place to stop any debris flicked up by the wheel from damaging the paint work.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
No not the Guigiaro badge, there are two clear rectangular stickers that affix at the bottom of the wheel arch and onto the side of the car. I think they are in place to stop any debris flicked up by the wheel from damaging the paint work.
Steeler or make your own with tape you buy and cut to shape from ebay.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Can you let me know how you get on and if you find a part number? One of mine is missing too! They look to me as if they are painted or do you think they are clear? Interestingly I don't have any rear arch protectors fitted at all!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Part numbers front - 5050559 & 50505560
If you want them, the back ones are 50505365 & 50505366.
Couldn't tell you which is left or right though. Ordered mine from Mangoletsi to replace the tatty ones when I finally get the stone chips sorted. Front ones weren't too expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts