Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP!!!

I'm doing my head in looking for Brembo pads for the back of my 210 Brera.

Some places I look at say the pads are the same as for the Spider and some don't. Some have the dimensions, which are exactly the same as Brembo give on their own website, but say they're for the Lucas system whereas my rear calipers are TRW.

For some really strange reason, given the dimensions are the same, the Spider ones are half the price!

Please can someone confirm if the pads are compatible or not before I shoot myself to end the agony:paperbag:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hate it when people shout that nobody has answered their question after 30 seconds, but as I stupidly asked this during the daytime when there's not many people reading the forum......:paperbag:

Can anyone help please as I want to get the pads ordered asap.

REALLY sorry for the bump:paperbag:

R

·
0 Posts
I hate it when people shout that nobody has answered their question after 30 seconds, but as I stupidly asked this during the daytime when there's not many people reading the forum......:paperbag:

Can anyone help please as I want to get the pads ordered asap.

REALLY sorry for the bump:paperbag:
Hi,

Purchased mine from here Brembo Bremsbeläge - Hinterachse - Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos

I bought my fronts from here and I thought the prices were good not sure about the spider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts