Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Rhubarb and custard interior!
Rhubarb Crumble with custard, lovely, sweet tooth
Some garages put the grease on the hinges. It spoils the clean look. I just keep them clean at all times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Looks more like mold or mildew to me. Stuff gets a bit mottled if it's been sat for a while in imperfect conditions.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Looks more like mold or mildew to me. Stuff gets a bit mottled if it's been sat for a while in imperfect conditions.
Tell me about it. In Jan & Feb this year because it was so wet & damp we had an unbelievable about of cars sat in the compound with hideous mould. It was that bad I just shut the door on them. We had to get a decontamination team in just so we could put them in to auction. They had PPE that would rival any medical facility in the world

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Shiny new gearknob...good. Bit of old gearknob stuck to centre consol because driver has such poor memory he cant remember where reverse is out of a massive potential of four possibilities.....definitely not so good!
Lever that off....then staight in the bin....just my opinion of course! Lol!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Shiny new gearknob...good. Bit of old gearknob stuck to centre consol because driver has such poor memory he cant remember where reverse is out of a massive potential of four possibilities.....definitely not so good!
Lever that off....then staight in the bin....just my opinion of course! Lol!
I’m pretty sure that’s not the first time he’s heard that on here
Needs a beanie gear knob for the winter

·
Registered
34,490 Posts
I’m pretty sure that’s not the first time he’s heard that on here
Needs a beanie gear knob for the winter
There could even be a recess in the top of the lathe turned knob for the plastic top part?
That’s if it’s circular and it does appear to be..

·
Registered
526 Posts
I wasn't keen on the red/cream and blue/tan interiors when they first came out, but they've really grown on me and unsual for any "mainstream" car of the day. Must have some rarity value as a future classic.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I wasn't keen on the red/cream and blue/tan interiors when they first came out, but they've really grown on me and unsual for any "mainstream" car of the day. Must have some rarity value as a future classic.
The red bits are nice, but the cream bits can be a bit tiresome, perhaps a bit to american looking, but makes the interior look brighter, the Stelvio has red interior

21 - 35 of 35 Posts