Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Brera Throttle responce. (Lack of it)

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Tonybee 
#1 ·
The throttle response on the my V6 is bloody awfull:cry: . I accept it has to go hrough the 4WD but it is l feels as if it uses a rubber band as a linkage. Has anybody tried the Autodelta chip and re-map? It is supposed to cure this problem. Taking the first gear rev limit from 6200 to 6800 revs must make it worthwile as the limiter kicks in way too soon. :)wow: Stll the best looking car around).

#2 ·
How old is your car? Mine seems to have improved as it has 'run in' Now done around 2.5K miles and feels crisper than when new. I'm still interested in chipping though. There area few threads about it on here. They seem to think it's worthwhile.

#3 ·
Just up to 5000 miles, Maybe my expectations were too high after owning a GTA and clocking 85000 glorious miles. :D (The old beast was a bit of an animal). I'm going to book it in next week and i'll let all know. The thing has so much potential it just needs the unwashed to sort it out!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.