Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brera tail gate loose interior trim

Could anyone tell me if it is normal for the interior trim moulding over the rear wiper motor should be very lose, I cant see how to get it off to check?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi don't know about your moulding,but do reconize the car in the photo,im only up the road in holbury.
Hi, I am in Hythe so it probably is me that you have seen, I'll keep a look out for you in the carpark (otherwise known as the A326). I don't know about you but I havn't seen many Alfa's in this area although I did get a wave from a red spider a few weeks ago. Do you know any other forum members around here?

N

·
0 Posts
That bit popped off from new.

Got it fixed just before the warranty ran out.
No idea what the did. One of the plastic pop fitments
was buggered so I suppose they just used a new
one.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That bit popped off from new.

Got it fixed just before the warranty ran out.
No idea what the did. One of the plastic pop fitments
was buggered so I suppose they just used a new
one.
Thanks,
There are no pop fittings that I can see but I need to get it booked in for a few minor bits'n'bobs so I will det the dealer to lookk at it

·
Registered
14 Posts
No don't know of any other members,that's the nice thing about owning a alfa you don't see to many about.
I was only on about your car to my brother-in-law and we both agreed how nice the wheels suit the car,did you get it from Poole or Pompey, hate to say it but iv been using the Pompey dealership and they have been spot on,as i didn't get the car from them.
The guy in the service/parts department can't do enough.
See you about my GT is Stromboli gray 06

·
Registered
712 Posts
There's nothing wrong with it, OK it appears loose but they're all like that.
If you want to remove it, just tug at it from both sides, there are two plastic lugs it slips into, hence it feeling loose. It doesn't cause a rattle, well not on any I've seen.:p

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had a few minor issues sorted out by the dealer yesterday.

The trim over the rear wiper motor was replaced its rock solid now.

They could not fix the seat, they reckon it is the seatbelt stalk and they can't fix it, but I still disagree although it seems a lot quieter now for some reason.

A few other minor squeaks and rattles seem to have gone but its difficult to tell as some of these are intermittent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts