Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brera S Prodrive 2.2 Black For Sale £9,750 48k miles 2009 reg

Selling my Prodrive due to family commitments and now having to commute via train to London. Link to the Gumtree ad below. The car is in generally very good condition and has been well looked after. Timing Chain was done in the Summer at the Alfa Workshop and MOT'd until next month. Last service was done at 43k miles.

Priced to sell and havent gone down the route of the extortionate prices you see on Autotrader. Any questions or interest then feel free to contact me either on here or via the details on the ad.

Alfa Romeo Brera S Prodrive 2.2 JTS Black 3 Door 2009 £9750

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
You should advertise in the classifieds on this site. It's free and I sold my last Brera quite quickly a while back. Also, your car is showing as a trade sale on Gumtree which might put some people off. You should change it to a private ad. I would get it mot'd if there is only a month left..

Nice looking Brera..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will put it up in the classifieds this week. Quite new to gumtree so not sure how to change from trade? Can't even see where it shows up as trade instead of private on the ad?

MOT is booked in for the start of April but seeing if there's any interest in the mean time. Thanks for the help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts