Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If like me you didn't receive a certificate,with your new Brera S, you will next week by post to your home, according to Nick at ARUK. They should be supplied in a nice presentation folder. Has anyone received one from the dealer yet?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Brera S certificate

Did anyone receive a numbered certificate with thier S ?. The brochure says the car comes with a numbered certificate but I wasnt given one by my dealer and he's not sure where they come from

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Give me your chassis number, a £5, a number of your choice and your home address and I will make you one! :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Brera S certificate

Did anyone receive a numbered certificate with thier S ?. The brochure says the car comes with a numbered certificate but I wasnt given one by my dealer and he's not sure where they come from
Like I said it will arive on your doorstep next week:)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Cool, i got a certificate for my dog, turns out his name is "goshawk buzzard" courtesty of the kennel club, reminds me of cabbage patch dolls, not that i had one (honest...)

·
Registered
243 Posts
:thumbs: I got my certificate today just as promised, number 76. The wife was dissapointed and wants to change it for 69, I can't think why, but does anyone want to swap!!! (I mean the number not the wife :tut: )

The certificate came with another hard copy of the Brera S brochure so I have 2 of these now. I wonder what this would be worth on e-bay?.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:thumbs: I got my certificate today just as promised, number 76. The wife was dissapointed and wants to change it for 69, I can't think why, but does anyone want to swap!!! (I mean the number not the wife :tut: )

The certificate came with another hard copy of the Brera S brochure so I have 2 of these now. I wonder what this would be worth on e-bay?.
Good one, still waiting for mine.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least we know that Nick from ARUK was correct about the certificates, its a shame that the dealers wern't told about this, my dealer spent 5 minutes searching the car for a number!!
It would have nice if the number was incorporated into the seat plaque

·
Registered
50 Posts
hi there yes recieved mine this week number 66/500 mind you it was hand written and yes it did come in a nice hardback copy of the brera s broucher

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got mine today but in the best Alfa tradition I don't seem to have been allocated a number. Am I right in thinking the number should be in the top left of the certificate ie, **/500?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Got mine today but in the best Alfa tradition I don't seem to have been allocated a number. Am I right in thinking the number should be in the top left of the certificate ie, **/500?
Yes, you should have got a loose certificate which is an exact copy of the last page of the hard back book and after the boxed chassis number at the top left you should get a hand written xx/500

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, you should have got a loose certificate which is an exact copy of the last page of the hard back book and after the boxed chassis number at the top left you should get a hand written xx/500

Hope this helps.
Thanks, thought so, oh well here goes with another phone call

·
Registered
243 Posts
Have you noticed that the highest number so far is mine at 76 and I got my car in the 1st week of September so it dosn't look like they have sold many of the 500 yet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts