Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I,m after a 2.4 Brera, currently have a 1.9 GT, which I'll be selling soon, what do I need to look for when spending about 13 - 14k on a decent 2.4 Brera, seen a few SV for about 13K, with 50K miles on the clock, I have the Bose MP3 in the GT, which sounds pretty good, how do the standard CD Players in the Brera compare?, do not really want to put an aftermarket CD player in

G

·
Hi, I,m after a 2.4 Brera, currently have a 1.9 GT, which I'll be selling soon, what do I need to look for when spending about 13 - 14k on a decent 2.4 Brera, seen a few SV for about 13K, with 50K miles on the clock, I have the Bose MP3 in the GT, which sounds pretty good, how do the standard CD Players in the Brera compare?, do not really want to put an aftermarket CD player in
definitely get a Bose spec, stereo was the first thing I changed as not up to my demanding standards .. A few will have electric / heated seats which was an 800 plus option when new. And definitely worth having. Most importantly get 18" wheels, IMHO just doesn't look right on 17's.

Hope this helps :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts