Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone,

I have owned my Brera Italia Independent for 2 and a half years and have loved using it as my weekend car.

Now is the time to think of selling it on, as I think I need something for everyday use now. Once I've had a good look round the site, I will make an effort to advertise it properly.

It's been a fantastic car, and something I had always dreamed of owning, from when they were first released in 2006.

Best regards to you all,

Gav

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Hi Tom,

I’ve been after one for a while, for some reason I can’t PM you, could you drop me a message and I’ll reply?
Please send me as much info as you can regarding the car.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hi Tom,

I’ve been after one for a while, for some reason I can’t PM you, could you drop me a message and I’ll reply?
Please send me as much info as you can regarding the car.

Thank you
Hey Topic, have you still got that itch that you need to scratch?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Hi Philjay50,
I’ve been trying to track one of these for a while but it needs to be a good un!
Also price has to be a factor as well as mileage, history & condition?
We will see if I hear anything and what comes of it if anything but yes, that itch is still there :wobble::nuts:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I guess you and me both but I think that I am now moving towards a Giulietta, if the prices of the Giulia go down enough, well maybe, I have decided to see what next year brings. Thats todays plan anyway!

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Get the thing bought Topic, and join the petrolheads club :grin:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I guess you and me both but I think that I am now moving towards a Giulietta, if the prices of the Giulia go down enough, well maybe, I have decided to see what next year brings. Thats todays plan anyway!
Same here, love them but I’ll give it a couple of years - Having said that we will all be in Duracell pretend cars by then!!
Reminds me, I need to get some 9V batteries.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Find me a good one reasonably priced and I will Mr.Lussoman :wobble:
I’ll still keep my tractor though, God bless her, couldn’t part with my 2.4
If you cash the tractor in, you'll be able to get a very good one!

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Where is Tom - This ain’t fun???
He can't PM you as he's only made 2 posts. I think you need to have made at least 10.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Hi there everyone,

I have owned my Brera Italia Independent for 2 and a half years and have loved using it as my weekend car.

Now is the time to think of selling it on, as I think I need something for everyday use now. Once I've had a good look round the site, I will make an effort to advertise it properly.

It's been a fantastic car, and something I had always dreamed of owning, from when they were first released in 2006.

Best regards to you all,

Gav
Hi Tom,
Could you email me on....Deleted now!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
No reply from Tom ‘no’ fun?????
Why start a thread if you don’t keep an eye on it.....is it still for sale?

Agreed but one thing this forum doesn't seem to do is send an email one a new reply appears on a thread, it does but seems to do it next day most forums do it. instantly

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Agreed but one thing this forum doesn't seem to do is send an email one a new reply appears on a thread, it does but seems to do it next day most forums do it. instantly
Hi mr.c,
To be fair I’ve subscribed to this thread and changed notifications to instant by email, I’ve had no problem?
You posted this 16mins ago and I had it around 6 or 7 mins ago, not bad.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Hi there everyone,

Best regards to you all,

Gav
I’ll see if I post a ‘like’ - tomfun May respond?
Get in touch please Sir :thinking::bow:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
It does, but you need to do your part and instruct it, not expect the site to guess on how you want to be notified.
Click on 'profile' and adjust your settings.

·
Registered
250 Posts
It does, but you need to do your part and instruct it, not expect the site to guess on how you want to be notified.
Click on 'profile' and adjust your settings.
Went on profile as you said only two options edit profile and profile privacy on the privacy option the six boxes are set to Everyone is that correct? as the edit profile would be to change password / email

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Went on profile as you said only two options edit profile and profile privacy on the privacy option the six boxes are set to Everyone is that correct? as the edit profile would be to change password / email
Go to the top of this thread, there is a heading there called thread tools, click on that and choose subscribe to this thread, it gives you the option then for instant notification by email. :thinking::banana:
THIS IS A DEAD THREAD IN ANY CASE!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts