Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Brera Hire??

Tags
hire
835 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Nev 
#1 ·
Anyone know a car hire company that does Breras?

I have been searching and searching but cannot find one.

I am keen to hire one for a week for a trip to France and want to get an idea of cost. Ideally I'd like the 3.2 version...

Cheers

Dave

#2 ·
Seems to be a weekly question at the moment. Hertz at the London Airports is probably the best bet - they generally have a couple at Gatwick North. The downside is I don't know of any hire company that'll guarantee a specific model. My other suggestion would be Europcar at Barcelona - depends where in France you're planning to go but a cheap flight over there and cheaper car hire might be worthwhile - just make sure they don't 'upgrade' you to an Audi A4 as happened to me.

#3 ·
Like the above post says you will struggle to find a company that will guarantee a specific make or model. Unless you can find a 'prestige' hire company where you would be hiring a specific make or model. But the problem is BMW , Mercedes + Audi are all classed as prestige but not so much Alfa so I would not Imagine that they would have them. Europcar have the GT listed at Barcelona and the 159 but I can not find the Brera. But that was not the qusetion.

I can tell you that - National / Alamo / Europcar and Guy Salmon do NOT have the required vehicle on the fleet at all.

Good Luck mate.:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.