Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Brera 2.2JTS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst sticking the head unit in... saw a multipin connector wafting about inside the hole where the stereo fits.

Am I to guess this is the blue and me connector for the USB port in the glove box? It'd be handy to shove a USB stick in there to use as additional storage space for the head unit (downloaded Spotify data and wotnot)

Bit late to take a photo... but will grab one and try and figure out tomorrow if it is, especially if someone has already done it :p

·
Registered
Brera 2.2JTS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's all good, I cut the USB connector out and resoldered to an old USB cable I had lying around. Then hooked up to the USB in on the head unit.

Electrical wiring Technology Cable Wire Font

Flooring Wood Floor Gas Toy

It's a 2010... and definitely Blue and Me originally... but has been upgraded to aftermarket with a Connects2 system at some point.

This random connector behind the head unit was throwing me off... still not sure what it's about, so just tucked it out the way.

Finger Thumb Font Nail Wrist

·
Registered
Brera 2.2JTS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's only wires going into the yellow one. Green is completely unpopulated.

Handy to know if it is powered antenna because the reception on mine is shite and if I have the option to power it, it may improve it somewhat.

Will have to do some more digging.

·
Registered
Brera 2.2JTS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
View attachment 976899

Not sure if this is 100% accurate. When I was looking at upgrading the factory HU I was looking into different possibilities, but that was a few years ago so I don't remember where this is from.
Most of it seems accurate, there are a plethora of pins on the bottom iso that aren't connected though, typically the one I need... Illumination 🤣

1 - 7 of 7 Posts