Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK come on then, who traded a Brera in for a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in Chester ???!!! :wow:

Madness!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
OK come on then, who traded a Brera in for a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in Chester ???!!! :wow:

Madness!!
Not guilty but nothing wrong with Jeeps - all round good workhorses. However, I did have the misfortune recently to drive a Chrysler Sebring - oh dear, oh dear! and the utter embarrasment of driving an electric blue Dodge Nitro while own Jeep in for servicing. Both nasty experiences.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bizarrely someone else is trying to trade in a 3.2 GT there as well. The mind boggles!

Oh the Chrysler Sebring, we had one as a courtesy car in work for a bit. They are utterly horrible, Jeeps are good if you like/need that sort of thing though.

The Alfa garage near me is also a Suzuki/Hyundia garage, so I used to allways end up with a Suzuki Liana when my 147 was in for a service. They are not as bad as you might think actually!

G

·
0 Posts
Maybe it was a lady who wanted something smaller/probably quicker (have not looked at the stats) and went for a Crossfire. I don't actually mind the little Crossfire

·
Registered
833 Posts
Who knows, you could well see Jeep providing the know how for a future Alfa SUV / 4WD. Fiat are acquiring a lot of expertise in that area with their tie up with Chrysler.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crossfire would be ok but the interior is just minging IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts