Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I don't think this will happen for a while ... at least until the Milano (147 replacement) gets released

as to what they look like it's anyones guess as everything so far for a facelifted 159/Brera/Spider has been a Photochop job by car mags of various flavours

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Nah - no chance.....if the 159 was to be facelifted it would have happened as the new engines come out. David @ picadilly pointed out to me a couple of very minor cosmetic tweaks on the 159 when the new engines arrives.....certainly doesn't constitute a facelift.

H

·
0 Posts
The Brera doesn't need a facelift, far from it.

It does need a bit of work on it's backside though :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the backside is gorgeous, as my mate said. max rarely does a car look as good from the back as it does the front!!!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Alfa Romeo 2006 159 - Fiat lays down its future - Future Models

This article is from 2005, many years before the present crisis. Many change of plans since then. 156 was released 1998, facelifted in 2004. Judging from this a Brera/159 facelift in 2012 seem plausible.

Maybe the facelift mentioned in the article came true in the minor "facelift" (not at all concerning the face of the car) that the 159/Brera had in 2008?

N

·
0 Posts
Alfa are a bit hit and miss with their facelifting.

The last 166 was really well done.

Putting the 147 in touch with it's feminine side
however.... :tut:

·
Registered
821 Posts
:vomit:

How to take beauty and make it dull and uninspiring in one easy facelift. Yeuch yeuch yeuch!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts