Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dinged the alloy insert with a seatbelt & the result has bugged me for months:mad:

Yesterday I bit the bullet & ordered one for c£100:wow: I'll fit it on the weekend & it's a work of (fragile) art:cool:

While I was on eper, I noticed the same page had Bose speaker badges for the front door units so I ordered a pair for £3.

Trouble is, I'm confused as I've only ever seen Bose badging on the rear parcel shelf on my / a Brera & not on the speaker grilles but as its on eper, it must be correct.

Any suggestions or pictures:thumbs:

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I dinged the alloy insert with a seatbelt & the result has bugged me for months:mad:

Yesterday I bit the bullet & ordered one for c£100:wow: I'll fit it on the weekend & it's a work of (fragile) art:cool:

While I was on eper, I noticed the same page had Bose speaker badges for the front door units so I ordered a pair for £3.

Trouble is, I'm confused as I've only ever seen Bose badging on the rear parcel shelf on my / a Brera & not on the speaker grilles but as its on eper, it must be correct.

Any suggestions or pictures:thumbs:

Cheers,
Have you got the part number for the Bose Badges?

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My car has BOSE but unlike the GT (which also has it), the only badging is on the read parcel shelf.

Hence, I was surprised to see these on ePer as I've never seen them on any 159, Brera or Spider's and can't fine any pics of them either.

For £2.05, it was worth a look:)

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Hehheh. My rear parcel shelf speaker grilles are Hertz Mille (£1000 speakers)!

Though the actual speakers are only Hertz Hi-Energy (£150!)

I didn't even do this on purpose, the Hi-Energys didn't come with grilles so they gave me Mille grilles for free

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Im surprised hey didnt make you buy 20 Simon ;)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
No worries. FYI, don't eat them.....:lol:
I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the EPER as there a few random parts I need to buy, such as the rear boot lid rubber bungs that have gone AWOL on mine. Where did you get yours from?

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the EPER as there a few random parts I need to buy, such as the rear boot lid rubber bungs that have gone AWOL on mine. Where did you get yours from?
eBay. Latest version with a licence that doesn't run out:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Brera aluminium doors are very best and good doors these doors are available in low price and best in quality these doors are mostly introduce in new car models which are expensive and modified i have also these doors in my car and i have no need to worry about any maintanance of these doors.

Shop Fronts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Brera aluminium doors are very best and good doors these doors are available in low price and best in quality these doors are mostly introduce in new car models which are expensive and modified i have also these doors in my car and i have no need to worry about any maintanance of these doors
Alfa obviously chasing new markets?

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Spam is getting a tad boring now.

Hang on a second, aluminium doors, hmmmm......I'm sold!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Brera aluminium doors are very best and good doors these doors are available in low price and best in quality these doors are mostly introduce in new car models which are expensive and modified i have also these doors in my car and i have no need to worry about any maintanance of these doors
:cheese: CLASSIC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts