Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, after getting shut of my mito I've got another brera , 2.2 but hate the scuffed 5 spike alloys that are on, would love the horseshoe style or maybe some off a 159, any advise on where any 2nd hand alloys can be picked up as eBay is a bit dead at the mo for these

Hoping to land on someone getting rid of a brera with the alloys I want that'll do a swap+cash

Thanks guys !

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
If you specifically want to swap + Cash you could be waiting a while, if you are happy to pay have you tried searching for 159/ brera + breaking on ebay? May have a few more options

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but there's not much I like at the mo, really want the horseshoe style or something like the ones on the 8C

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
There is an italian comany who produce the Alfa alloys who also make them for the aftrmarket (and in different diameters), a search should bring them up, most people are after the Ti wheels though!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is an italian comany who produce the Alfa alloys who also make them for the aftrmarket (and in different diameters), a search should bring them up, most people are after the Ti wheels though!
Iv found them wsp alloys I think, it seems impossible to but off them, no prices or checkouts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts