Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Fortunately I am shortly going to retire and my wife and I will no longer need a second car, so I have decided to let the Brera go.
It is a 2006, 47000 miles, Full ARSH in stunning condition.
if anyone is interested please let me know.

Bob

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
He's not put a price on it yet!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All,

My mistake, I want £6000 for the car. It has a Full ARSH, all the old MOT`s and service/repair bills, and all original handbooks and manuals, Fitted with an Autolusso exhaust, new front lower suspension arms, rear shocks and coils, wheels refurbished earlier this year. No clonks, rattles or bangs and drives perfectly.

Bob

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
There’s too many on the market at the moment, but your car seems to be doing well on eBay. I’d personally wait until fewer cars are up for sale as they’re holding the money well with examples such as yours away. You may even get more than £6k. I’ve seen examples such as yours for as much as £8k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys,

Thanks for your comments.

It is a lovely car and I will be sad to see it go.
Hopefully the bids on e-bay will push it up past the reserve, if not, I`ll have to think again.

Bob

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Nice looking car with fantastic history.
Reminds me of Squadrone Rosso's old car - he had an Autolusso Wizard exhaust IIRC. Is it his old motor by any chance?

·
Registered
206 Posts
All,

My mistake, I want £6000 for the car. It has a Full ARSH, all the old MOT`s and service/repair bills, and all original handbooks and manuals, Fitted with an Autolusso exhaust, new front lower suspension arms, rear shocks and coils, wheels refurbished earlier this year. No clonks, rattles or bangs and drives perfectly.

Bob
Seems a very fair realistic price for a well papered low miler just need the right enthusiast to come a long and take it off your hands, good luck with the sale Bob

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I done know if it is Squadrone Rossos old car.

The chap I bought it from was selling it as he had just bought a 4C.

Bob

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Ah, not the same one then, but an equally well-kept car.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Nice looking car with fantastic history.
Reminds me of Squadrone Rosso's old car - he had an Autolusso Wizard exhaust IIRC. Is it his old motor by any chance?

It was similar to SR’s, SR’s had every option on the car, winter pack, etc.

He sold his to a forum member that had been on AO for years.
Bob I believe your Autolusso exhaust maybe called a Wizard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, it is a Wizard exhaust which sounds fantastic when going through the gears but doesn`t drone when cruising.

Bob

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All,

Well it has sold, which is a sad day, but retirement means I have to be sensible after owning over 20 Alfa`s since 1980.

Thanks all of you for your messages.

Bob

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
That didn't take long!
It just shows people still want an old Alfa, and clearly mileage, condition and price are critical for a quick sale.
Congratulations and enjoy your retirement.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts