Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a manual on disc off ebay and it is appalling, absolute rubbish.

Any recommendations of who/where I can purchase a decent one?

Being 'old' and old school, paper would be nice, although I'm guessing 'proper' manuals don't exist anymore?

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I think I have a copy of ELearn, sadly it's an electronic copy, but think you can print from it.

Also think it's for the 159, not sure if you can choose the Brera or not, but happy to let you have a copy of it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be excellent thank you :eek:) The engine side of it will help, then I can get myself prepared before early summer when I start stripping and making some 'adjustments'

Is it a emailable file?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
p.s. the emoji was supposed to be just a smile, have no idea why he looks so horrified!!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Haha, no worries, it'll be a disk image file (.iso) I'll try and get it on the Google drive and ping you a link, can you pm me an email address?

Once downloaded you need to mount it as a drive, easily done in Windows by right clicking and selecting 'Mount'.

Open 'My Computer' or similar and you'll see a new drive, install the program from the root directory .exe file and it should run.

You can unmount the disk image, but you'll need to mount it every time you run eLearn.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Haha, no worries, it'll be a disk image file (.iso) I'll try and get it on the Google drive and ping you a link, can you pm me an email address?

Once downloaded you need to mount it as a drive, easily done in Windows by right clicking and selecting 'Mount'.

Open 'My Computer' or similar and you'll see a new drive, install the program from the root directory .exe file and it should run.

You can unmount the disk image, but you'll need to mount it every time you run eLearn.
Amfalconer, any chance of a copy for me please...? :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
There is a Brenda/Spider specific elearn available. I have a copy but it's buried in storage so no way I can dig it out for the forseable but somebody will have a copy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Say what????? :eek::oops::eek: There could have been a declaration for nuclear war in there somewhere, complete jabberwocky to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ok, you're dealing with an IT numpty here, come back Haynes......all is forgiven! Luckily, I have people in my life who can translate what you have just said ;)
Now all I have to do is work out how to send my email address by carrier pigeon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts