Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brera 1750TBi & Brera 2.0JTDm - Here in April

Just today we have been able to place our first orders of Alfa Brera with the new engines; they will be here in the UK in April.

Alfa Brera 1750TBi 200BHP & Alfa Brera 2.0JTDm 170BHP.

These new engines are in addition to all the other engines currently in the Brera range, no engines have replaced or deleted (yet).

Colours & spec seem to be similar as before but we will get final UK info in a couple of weeks. There is however a nice new 18" Turbine Design Alloy Wheel option and a 19" Spoke Alloy Wheel Option finished in Dark Titanium - we have ordered our new Demonstators today with these new wheels on to show everybody.

If anybody is interested we have ordered a mixture of the new engines in Alfa Red, Carbonio Black, Touring Grey & Ghiaccio White vehicles.

I will post more information as it arrives with us.

Regards
Mangoletsi

N

·
0 Posts
1750TBi Brera. :cool:

With the new spate of Brera owners on here anyone thinking about
getting one should go drive a 1750TBi

;)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Any idea when the 1750 235bhp Ti spec Brera will arrive?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any idea when the 1750 235bhp Ti spec Brera will arrive?
Hi Simon

Sorry no news on the 235BHP engine in any UK Alfa yet and no info on Brera TI. We will be getting 2 x new Special Editions for the centenary though - 1 x Alfa Brera and 1 x Alfa Spider which sound very nice.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Cheers. If there any fully loaded 3.2 Ti 159's laying around please let me know;) I started a wanted thread in this lounge a week or so back!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers. If there any fully loaded 3.2 Ti 159's laying around please let me know;) I started a wanted thread in this lounge a week or so back!
A very rare beast to find especially a fully loaded one. I will write to everybody that we have sold one to and see if they are interested in selling it - what are changing? 159 or GT?

Can I interest you in one of these instead or do you need 4 doors and lots of room in the back:-

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Used Cars

We have revitalised this V6 enginge with our Mod 4 Performance Upgrades, everyone is delighted.

·
Registered
260 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hi Simon

Sorry no news on the 235BHP engine in any UK Alfa yet and no info on Brera TI. We will be getting 2 x new Special Editions for the centenary though - 1 x Alfa Brera and 1 x Alfa Spider which sound very nice.
Be interested to hear more about these special editions.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Me too:thumbs:

I really want a fully loaded 3.2V6 Ti 159 and could be tempted to go new;)

Failing that, I'll wait until next October and hopefully get the 235BHP TBi Ti Brera (or Spider Ti if they do one).

The 147 replacement in 235 Cloverleaf guise could be interesting too:cool:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As soon as we have accurate information on the UK spec details, which should be in a week or two I will post it on here.

Regards

·
Registered
7,732 Posts
Hi Simon

I would have thought it best for Alfa Romeo to introduce the 265bhp MA version, and axe the V6 at the same time. No doubt the same is intended for the 2.4 JTD, if and when the 220bhp JTD Twin Turbo is introduced.

The days of the Aussie V6 and 2.4 JTD are numbered.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I would have thought it best for Alfa Romeo to introduce the 265bhp MA version, and axe the V6 at the same time. No doubt the same is intended for the 2.4 JTD, if and when the 220bhp JTD Twin Turbo is introduced.

The days of the Aussie V6 and 2.4 JTD are numbered.
Every day I drive my V6 I can't help but think "if only it was a little less Australian" -- I keep catching a glimpse of the silhouette of Rolf Harris in the passenger seat and it really detracts from the driving experience :cry:

·
Registered
7,732 Posts
Every day I drive my V6 I can't help but think "if only it was a little less Australian" -- I keep catching a glimpse of the silhouette of Rolf Harris in the passenger seat and it really detracts from the driving experience :cry:
:lol::cheese:

At least it's Rolf Harris.... it could be an Australian funnel-web spider instead.....not nice:lol:
I really got fed up checking the loo seats when I was in Sydney:lol::lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just today we have been able to place our first orders of Alfa Brera with the new engines; they will be here in the UK in March.

Alfa Brera 1750TBi 200BHP & Alfa Brera 2.0JTDm 170BHP.

These new engines are in addition to all the other engines currently in the Brera range, no engines have replaced or deleted (yet).

Colours & spec seem to be similar as before but we will get final UK info in a couple of weeks. There is however a nice new 18" Turbine Design Alloy Wheel option and a 19" Spoke Alloy Wheel Option finished in Dark Titanium - we have ordered our new Demonstators today with these new wheels on to show everybody.

If anybody is interested we have ordered a mixture of the new engines in Alfa Red, Carbonio Black, Touring Grey & Ghiaccio White vehicles.

I will post more information as it arrives with us.

Come on come on :thumbs: - I want Brera for end July early august - and these engines are the ticket I've been waiting for - I love the brera S but the engines I feel are a bit limiting for my commute!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want Brera for end July early august - and these engines are the ticket I've been waiting for - I love the brera S but the engines I feel are a bit limiting for my commute!!
........the new engines are great in the 159 and will also be great in the Brera & Spider - as for the previous engines, many of our customers feel the same which is why we developed our Brera M Modifica conversions which now release the potential of these engines:-

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Alfa Brera

Or maybe our GT M 200BHP Modifica which again releases this engine potential:-

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Alfa GT

Regards
Mangoletsi

U

·
0 Posts
For the sake of editorial balance, it should be pointed out that the revised Brera will be available across the whole of the Alfa Romeo Dealer Network and not just from Mangoletsi lol - but thanks for the information :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts