Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, do you know the brembo kit from 2.0ts are pcd 2x100 or is similar like 3.0 v6 version with 2x130mm. If somebody know they are plug and play? I had before from 3.0 v6 brembos but didn't fix them because I need special spacers(mine is 2.0ts). Thank you and sorry for my english: )

·
Registered
30,031 Posts
The 2.0TS didn't have Brembo brakes.

Alfa MiTo & Fiat Punto Abarth Brembos probably are plug-and-play though, they are on the std 156/147/GT.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hello folks, do you know the brembo kit from 2.0ts are pcd 2x100 or is similar like 3.0 v6 version with 2x130mm. If somebody know they are plug and play? I had before from 3.0 v6 brembos but didn't fix them because I need special spacers(mine is 2.0ts). Thank you and sorry for my english: )
The 2.0TS didn't have Brembo brakes.

Alfa MiTo & Fiat Punto Abarth Brembos probably are plug-and-play though, they are on the std 156/147/GT.
The LHD European 2.0 TS Cup does(& I think a couple of other LTD Editions as well). I think you need suspension struts & hubs as well, not just the Brembo calipers as they won't fit a std TS.

Check on Eper.

Clive

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi,

Don't quote me on it but am sure they go right on as the bolts all seemed to line up on mine with the calliper holder, I have a full set and holders from a fiat coupe sitting under the stairs not yet fitted because when I did try I thought my 16" wheels did not have enough clearance so I stopped work until I get 17" wheels.

Hope they blooming do fit as I had them cleaned and powered lol..

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hi,

Don't quote me on it but am sure they go right on as the bolts all seemed to line up on mine with the calliper holder, I have a full set and holders from a fiat coupe sitting under the stairs not yet fitted because when I did try I thought my 16" wheels did not have enough clearance so I stopped work until I get 17" wheels.

Hope they blooming do fit as I had them cleaned and powered lol..
Sorry they won't but, having looked at your gallery pics, your 5 hole 16" wheels will.....they were std for the 3.0 V6.

Clive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts