Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having recently had my brakes checked by my local Alfa dealer I have noticed that they have chipped:rant: the paint on the corners of the callipers:cry:.
Does anyone know what colour red they are as I want to touch them up before the paint peels off across the callipers.

·
Administrator
87,737 Posts

·
Registered
8,063 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys,think I will give the Mitsubishi paint a go,the picture of the caliper looks a close match for colour:thumbs:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Any success with this? :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
They are powder coated rather than painted, any old red will do.
How will "any old red do" when it doesnt match the origional colour ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
You'll never notice is what I mean, it gets lots of different light and shade behind the wheel.

Buy a bright red touch up from Halfords.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
I have used the old Colorado Red touch-up stick that I used to use on my Fiesta ST (from Halfords). It blends in quite well, but as CJ Romeo said; You're not really going to notice if the colour is a little off.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yes, I bought the paint as listed above from the ebay link,and it is an almost if not perfect match,well pleased:thumbs:
Dam! I never saw this comment! And instead i went to halfords and got the colarado ford red, its no where near a match but i suppose it did the job and will stop the chips rusting. It looks like the caliper has a rash :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts