Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, been doing some research on Brake Upgrade deals for my 156 GTA. Found a bundle deal from Alfisti, details below:

Been talking to Alfisti about a possible group buy of their 305mm to 330mm Brembo Package. There message is below.

We can offer this kit for you for 1.080,- Euro (normal price 1.199,- Euro).

This price includes:
2 x red 330mm Brembo brakecalipers including mountingkit
2 x Brembo GT drilled tempered discs
2 x stainless steel brakepipes
1 set EBC Yellowstuf brakepads
Shippingcosts UK

These kit will fit on all Alfa Romeo that was biuld with 305mm brakessystem from factory default. Means Alfa 156, 147, GT and GTV/916.

This bundle is available to anyone who is interested. Just get in touch with Alfisti to organise it.

Just for comparisons, UK suppliers such as EB Spares come with standard discs and pads for a similar price.

€86.26 = £100 at the moment including Visa exchange fees.

So £931 delivered.

·
Registered
222 Posts
There are cheaper options but it depends on which discs and pads you prefer, ebspares is £897 inc vat + shipping, not much in it...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The cheaper EB spares version is ferodo premier pads on OEM plain discs. So the extra £50 gets you Brembo GT discs which are €300 a pair And yellow stuff pads which are €125 a set.

The EB Spares drilled and grooved discs kit is £915.16 delivered to mainland UK addresses.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Following on from this...
If I have a 3.0 V6 with standard 305mm discs and then upgrade to 330mm discs and new calipers what brake hoses are required?

Are they the ones for the 3.0 with 305mm discs or do I now require brake hoses for a 3.2 with 330mm discs?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All the kits I've seen come with new braided lines, so I'd guess new lines are needed.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Brake lines are the same, well I used the original ones when I upgraded my old 156GTA.
That's a nice opportunity for me to save a little cash, I have brand new OEM brake lines on my car, no way would I want to replace them for a 330mm upgrade. But I'm in the same boat as Gaz. Got suspension to do first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts