Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most parts avalible, head gaskget gone on engine.
Air con pipes and some dashboard parts and switches have also gone.
Airbag ECU Sold
ABS Pump Sold
Fuel Pump Sold
Black leather is avalible but drivers seat needs renovation.

Manual roof version

·
Administrator
Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm Sportwagon
5,656 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red, but had a recent respray so not sure how close it is to the original red.

I will get some pictures of the rear screen later this morning. Although that has already been inquired about

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Airbag ECU

Airbag ECU picture - Now Sold

Price agreed with spankdanny, just awaiting funds to hit my paypal before despatch

Payment has been received item to be dispatched 01/06/2016 by buyers preferred delivery option

Thanks Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you have the fuse box cover?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry davec, I missed your question before.... honest answer is although I would imagine so, i am not 100% and would need to check

Actually no that part is not avalible sorry, I will be keeping that for my other car. as a previous owner bodged a screw in mine.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi can you pm with some idea what you would want for them and if you can let me know the postcode I may be able to collect
Thanks
Rom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello and greetings from the land of the Midnightsun, Norway. ?
Do you have the passengerseat available?
Best regards from Nina

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello and greetings from the land of the Midnightsun, Norway. ?
Do you have the passengerseat available?
Best regards from Nina
Greetings, Yes have the seats avalible sorry for the ignorance are your vehicles RHD or LHD?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My car is a lefthand and my driversseat is in really bad shape. I therefore need an English passengerseat. ;)
Makes sense, yea the passanger seat (for me) drivers for you is in good shape, feel free to PM me an offer, but my feelings are shipping will be a killer

·
Registered
7 Posts
My car is a lefthand and my driversseat is in really bad shape. I therefore need an English passengerseat.
Makes sense, yea the passanger seat (for me) drivers for you is in good shape, feel free to PM me an offer, but my feelings are shipping will be a killer
I know bout the shipping to Norway... Luckily I live just an hour from Sweden and have a poste restante adress there. :) Sending to Sweden is not that expensive.

I actually don't know what a seat is worth.. What is a reasonable price you think?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts