Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great regret that I have decided to break my Silverstone. This depends on one thing though.....how much demand there is for parts. I don't wanna have the car sitting for (more) months in bits on my drive.

It's Rosso 130 with colour coded bumpers and skirts.

Engine is very good (114K) and so is the gearbox. The engine would come with an Autodelta chip, or I will sell the chip seperately.

Everything is available except for the headlamps, it is manual mirrors BTW.

Hope to get a lot of orders so I can keep other 155's on the road.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks pretty smart in the pics.. why you breaking it??

I might be interested in a couple of doors if they are undamaged and maybe the bumpers..... haven't decided if i want to buy the car i 've found yet... :rolleyes: how much would you want for these items??

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Craig, i'm breaking the car as I'll get more money for it unfortunately. It'd cost me about 200 to get it MOT'd as it needs tyres and a couple of bits replaced that I snaffled for the V6.

The back doors and the bumpers are different between the widebody and skinny body (the Silverstone is skinny, think you're looking at a widebody)

The front doors are the same for both cars. I'd be after 30 notes each for them. That'd include the electric window motor etc etc

Dunno how much a courier would be though.

cheers

Forgot to say, the car has clear side repeaters, Momo pedals and chrome gear surround with chrome nob (alfa badge) and chrome gear stick sleeve as well. These won't fit the V6 which has lift up reverse though.........

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi can you tell me how much you want for the front passinger wing thanks jeff

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Just TOOOOO slow.....................Mr Chris.......................... :p

san

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ChrisS said:
Hi Marlon,

Could I have the boot & bonnet gas springs & ball joints please?

Cheers

Chris
Not sure what you mean by Ball Joints. These are part of the bonnet/boot struts right ??? Or part of the suspension......sorry I'm being daft here probably.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
marlon said:
Not sure what you mean by Ball Joints. These are part of the bonnet/boot struts right ??? Or part of the suspension......sorry I'm being daft here probably.
Hi Marlon,

Nope, it's me going nuts! I didn't look closely enough - that 'ball' is indeed an integral part of the hinges. I thought they could be unbolted.

Just the struts with the plastic sockets (and the clips that hold them onto the balls) would do fine.

Thanks

Chris

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, how about £25 for the lot including the postage ???
I'll have to get all my tools out the boot now, or find a big stick to prop up the boot and bonnet with !!!!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Hi Marlon,

Sounds fine to me.

Please PM me with your info and I'll get the money to you whichever way you prefer.

Thanks!

Chris

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeff, it's a skinny wing your after right ?? Just thought I'd better check incase you're after a widebody.

I'm in Dunfermline, where are you ???

The wing has no damage at all, but it does have a couple of stonechips to the (faded) red paint.

I've just priced the postage for a set of discs, and I imagine the wing will be similair. The discs were £15 for 48 hour delivery. That was with Parcelforce.

cheers, marlon

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi Marlon

Does the coil pack rail on your siverstone have connectors that look like this (see attached)?

if so and they are available can i have 3 or the complete rail please?

Colin

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
8v and 16v are different...not sure about the connectors but they won't be long enough anyway.

8v coil packs are near the battery whereas 16v are on the rail you mention. Some of the leads go into a multicore cable too......this is all without looking so hope someone can confirm.

wrinx

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
marlon said:
Jeff, it's a skinny wing your after right ?? Just thought I'd better check incase you're after a widebody.

I'm in Dunfermline, where are you ???

The wing has no damage at all, but it does have a couple of stonechips to the (faded) red paint.

I've just priced the postage for a set of discs, and I imagine the wing will be similair. The discs were £15 for 48 hour delivery. That was with Parcelforce.

cheers, marlon
it is a good job you asked i am after a wide body wing i will have to leave it thanks forr your time sorry for waisting it jeff ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts