Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i, im now breaking my gtv, r reg silver, all parts available, later wheels with the 4 circles, also boot spoiler,all body panals good, all mechanics good ,engine was good ,but blown the head gasket,either sell in bits, or complete for £250,, 07432131817,mark essex,bits selling cheap

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
Sorry to hear about the blown gasket, did you not consider getting it fixed, or was it too expensive?

Also, is it a 2.0 or 3.0 and how many miles had it done?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi mate, i want about £150 the rear tyres are 215/50/16,fronts 205,rears have exellent tread,fronts ill have to check

·
Registered
63 Posts
is it totally blown or could it be "nursed" 40 miles or so. if it can be, i'm interested in the whole thing.

those people who want parts from it would be ok - i need the shell and precious little else

regards
paul

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gtv

hi paul,not sure if it could be nursed o berkshire,it a fair trek,i need the wheels and a few other bits and pieces,i could let u have the rest for £100 if that makes it easier

·
Registered
63 Posts
ok, let me make a couple of calls and get back to you. i have wheels so if i can get the truck sometime soon i can get it loaded and thats all i need

will try and get hold of my recovery chappy tomorrow and will get back to you asap. can i just check - is it still MoT'd?, i'd need to park it on the road for a few days so will need the ticket in order to tax it etc. even if its undriveable, will it start up and drag its a*se around a yard?

regards
paul

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi - I'd be inerested in: (i) drivers side puddle light; (ii) fogs; (iii) door strap. Do you still have all of these? If so, what are you looking for?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi paul its still drivable,only around a yard is fine, still mot, i was going to take the tax out if u gave me an extra twenty id leave it in the car,runs out end of march

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bits

Hi, I could do with a cheap replacement drivers door handle (the chrome coloured handle and plastic surround with the spring and cable connector on the back) if possible? If you could assist let me know a price?

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Hope you got what you wanted for her in the end mate!

Just to let you know my friend will fix the car and put her back on the road :thumbs:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, what condition are the brake and clutch rubbers in? I would be interested in the best one of the two if in good shape.

Cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts