Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, well I've found a GTV locally (Phase 1 TS) that has been lying in a dealer yard for a while. He couldn't get it running right so left it to rot (Looks like it's just a split intake pipe.)

I could use a lot of the parts on my TS when I finally get round to sorting it but I was just wondering if anyone on here would be interested in any parts if I do go ahead and buy it.

The body is rosso red with the usual fading on the bonnet. The bits I want are the seats, steering wheel, exhaust backbox, possibly centre section everything else is up for grabs.

Interior is pretty good, the centre console looks pretty much unmarked.

If anyone was interested in the suspension components I can sandblast them in work and get the bushes out ready for powerflexing. I could even paint them if interested.

Same goes for brake calipers and any engine components.

It has standard alloys which I know aren't really worth much but are in very nice condition.

So there you have it, any takers?

·
Registered
767 Posts
I would be interested in the fog light switch unit (dimmer, 2x fog light switch, alarm LED) and the fusebox if its not melted and has a 3-row layout.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Whets the driver’s door card like? Any dents or holes from the seat belt catching against the seat? I am also in Aberdeenshire so could collect in person.

Cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
HI,

I am after the light hoilder from the door - the white plastic bulb holder if that makes any sense.

Am also after the ash tray as my lid is broken

Thanks

Frank

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
i would want various bits of screws to do with bumper to wheel arch both sides and then the same trim push ins in the boot about 7 of them as well as few other things cant quite remember right now

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As I said, still deciding whether or not to go for it but anyone who posts on here will get first refusal

Whets the driver’s door card like? Any dents or holes from the seat belt catching against the seat? I am also in Aberdeenshire so could collect in person.

Cheers
Think it was quite good, will have another look tomorrow

HI,

I am after the light hoilder from the door - the white plastic bulb holder if that makes any sense.

Am also after the ash tray as my lid is broken

Thanks

Frank
Will let you know mate

How much would you want for the spring pans & dog legs?
Hadn't thought about prices yet to be honest. Were you wanting them as is or sandblasted/wirebrushed/bushes removed/painted???

i would want various bits of screws to do with bumper to wheel arch both sides and then the same trim push ins in the boot about 7 of them as well as few other things cant quite remember right now
No probs, will let you know

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think I will be leaving this one guys. The guy who owns the garage is in a rush to get rid of it and I have nowhere to store it for the next few weeks till I clear a space in my garage. Not much interest in parts
either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts