Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm again breaking another gtv v6. i was offered this because someone saw my last post. Again it's beyond repair (it's been hit in the front & is a cat c rightoff).This time it's a 1999 phase 2,so has a lot of later parts.The engine is good & had a belt change 1000 miles before its accident.
So if anyone need any parts please text me on 07968350232
Thanks rod

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello Rod,

Any joy on the intake pipe I mentioned previously? Do you also have a good A-Post drivers finisher available?

Best Regards

Ben

·
Registered
26 Posts
What colour is it?

drivers side foglight (unlikely but worth an ask)
Also need the thumb screws used to hold the bootliner to roof of boot
Maybe a passenger door

·
Registered
27 Posts
gtv v6 engine

Hi Rodmax

My engine seized on the M6 Friday night. :cry: How much for the engine? Do you know of anyone who could replace mine?

Worcester area and no way I can move it right now.

Cheers

Lee

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi,that a list!.The door cards are u/s both have big splits.the fogs are gone.the car is light met green & the doors are both good.I do have the liner clips. The engine is still available & i know some one in ledbury who does alfa's,will ask him about fitting it give me a call & make me an offer for the engine.
the intake pipe is good as are the a,pillar trims,give me a shout
The centre console silver trim has gone
thanks rod

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hi I'm again breaking another gtv v6. i was offered this because someone saw my last post. Again it's beyond repair (it's been hit in the front & is a cat c rightoff).This time it's a 1999 phase 2,so has a lot of later parts.The engine is good & had a belt change 1000 miles before its accident.
So if anyone need any parts please text me on 07968350232
Thanks rod
Do you have a decent gearknob for sale?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,yes it's still on the car.it isn't damaged but it does look like the gearshift no's have worn .let me know rod

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,that a list!.The door cards are u/s both have big splits.the fogs are gone.the car is light met green & the doors are both good.I do have the liner clips. The engine is still available & i know some one in ledbury who does alfa's,will ask him about fitting it give me a call & make me an offer for the engine.
the intake pipe is good as are the a,pillar trims,give me a shout
The centre console silver trim has gone
thanks rod
Rod, could you post me the liner clips/screws in exchange for a nice brown 10 pound note? Paypal?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi yes the plastic liners are still their apart from the driver's front,let me know which one's you need.
As for the rear light how's £25 + postage
if your interested contact me 07968350232
thanks rod

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hi Rodmax

My engine seized on the M6 Friday night. :cry: How much for the engine? Do you know of anyone who could replace mine?

Worcester area and no way I can move it right now.

Cheers

Lee
How about NJS in Pershore? I've not used them myself but a friend used them for his 156SW and now his 4200GT and is very happy with them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi havent used them so can't comment,the guy i was thinking of is darren at alphatec,he has a good rep.
I'm sure the calipers are alloy,will check later.give me a ring 07968350232.
thanks rod

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi,checked the seals,sorry to say they are not great,have wear along the bottom section
thanks rod

1 - 20 of 150 Posts