Alfa Romeo Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sorry thats sold. Pending payment
In my experience things are not sold until the buyer has paid for them, wasted lots of time holding things I could have sold 10 x over only to find they dont buy it.. please let Charlotte know if your buyer drops out. Ta (y)

·
Registered
Brera 3,2 JTS Q4, Lacia Thesis 3,2
41 Posts
Hi from Finland. Couple small things needed: Sunvisor on right side (driver's side in UK) and small trim in the opening, where rear seat belt comes through from the pillar. Also intersted in automatic dimming rearview mirror and/or cruise control parts.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hi from Finland. Couple small things needed: Sunvisor on right side (driver's side in UK) and small trim in the opening, where rear seat belt comes through from the pillar. Also intersted in automatic dimming rearview mirror and/or cruise control parts.
I have all of these parts. What about getting it to you ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think its in the door mate behind the door card ..
Cheers m8 my alarm been say bonnet open. Taken cable as far back as possible from bonnet switch, and removed alarm it's self but it still comes up with that warning
I've been told it could be the ecu alarm module.. How much you want for yours?? Thanks for the speedy response

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Cheers m8 my alarm been say bonnet open. Taken cable as far back as possible from bonnet switch, and removed alarm it's self but it still comes up with that warning
I've been told it could be the ecu alarm module.. How much you want for yours?? Thanks for the speedy response
You got the little interior door bolt covers? Inside the area where the door handle is :)
Send me a pic of what your on about. I probably have got it

21 - 40 of 75 Posts