Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Just thinking... Is the stalk unit compatible with the 09 159 Sportwagon Tbi Ti (with cruise control)? Long shot no doubt! If it was, what would you want? No major rush but got the "lights always on" issue.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just thinking... Is the stalk unit compatible with the 09 159 Sportwagon Tbi Ti (with cruise control)? Long shot no doubt! If it was, what would you want? No major rush but got the "lights always on" issue.
Not sure mate you would have to do a bit of research to see if it fits

·
Registered
986 Posts
If Jay's wont fit I have one from a 159 with auto lights

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ideal!
How much for the fron two seats and side mirrors please?
If you want I can PM you what I had in mind for a price?

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
If Jay's wont fit I have one from a 159 with auto lights
I got the whole car lol. He just needs to fi d out if it fits his or not
Sorry, not had chance but think it might - I have the lights (with menu) and cruise stalks on the left, wipers (wiith trip and rear wiper) on the right. Just hoping that's what I need - based on the old threads I found. Can you PM me what you're wanting or are you wanting an offer?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've got someone interested in the drivers door switch. You meaning the one for all 4 windows and wingmirrors ?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts