Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** The empty chassis will go for scrap sometime next week 3rd August, so shout if you want anything (brakes, interior trim, switches, lights) ***

Got Silver 1999 (v) 166 Super (3.0 V6 manual). The differential went last year, may have holed gearbox as lost loads (all?) of really stinky transmission fluid.
Still starts runs and drives, albeit 10 feet up and down my drive.
Good all round condition, GREAT engine, black momo leather, premium sounds, recent new bonnet + front end respray, special 16" SUPER wheels x 5. NO nav or phone.
Been hanging onto it waiting for a gearbox, but given up now.

Want any bits? I will keep this top panel updated with status, post reply as normal if you want ANY bits (put them on your shelf)

Always pm me with price details, don't want an auction, just recycling my car for cash to nice Alfa people.

GREAT 3.0 engine 108k miles
black momo leather great condition (heated and electric front, non-perforated) even armrest! £200 for all seats, £240 including all the trim and panels you can strip. DOn't let this go to crusher or I will make office chairs out of them and annoy my family. jut Sold and gone
audio kit now selling separate.
premium sounds - 6cd player (works) - stu_the_flat ** SOLD**
+ Amp (works great, inc frame and cabling) - klapanciusz reserved
+ speakers (all work - no dents) - klapanciusz reserved
recent brand new silver bonnet (no badge) - davidjbell sold
recycled bonnet **£15 bargain :eek:**
MAF
ECU engine
ECU airbag
ECU indicators - green thing (not really an ECU)
ICS - includes code + window motor BoroBrindi - sold and gone
suspension - all original 108k miles. no faults though.
Exhaust - mild steel rear section fitted jan 2008 keeping
3 of 4 door lock actuators okay. - hami rear rear d/s actuator - all sold
Headlights NOT Xenon - nearly new
Airbag ECU (new) - klaasw reserved
Front fogs - AndyC-166 reserved
Front passenger Door - nige166 sold and gone
Front bumper, DS headlight, NS indicator, washer bottle - tzziviielles sold
Front wing d/s - available
4 wheels inc tyres - available cheap! sold and gone
FR brake calipers+hubs+slam panel - Zahid - reserved - any new offers
Door mirror - driver - ScottT1974 - sold and gone
Passenger headlight
boot lid + rear bumper - chap I met at Kimbolton country show - did you want these?

bargain hunters already - we like!
Will add basic detail to this post for now. Will reply to each post in evenings once I get home. Make me offer via PM if you are firm.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I have a ICS with the phone slot, the 6CD changer (unused atm because of the loudlink) and the sat nav, but I'd like to have the DSP too - if I buy the Amp+speakers off you, would it work, or I should get a new ICS too?
Also, do you have the rubber strip from the boot, and what's the condition of the exhaust and the suspension?

thx

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hi Rob,

i need seat heater switches and a rear d/s door lock actuater (?). Do have these? PM me if so and tell me where you are.

hami

·
Registered
222 Posts
One of my fellow Dutch 166 drivers is in need for an Airbag ECU. His ECU is drowned in the dreadfull heater matrix coolant flood. The ECU details: Unit #: 60628560 with a 202112-1062943012 suffix. The brand is TRW. Can you help?

·
Banned
537 Posts
front bumper? pretty please?

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
I have a ICS with the phone slot, the 6CD changer (unused atm because of the loudlink) and the sat nav, but I'd like to have the DSP too - if I buy the Amp+speakers off you, would it work, or I should get a new ICS too?
Also, do you have the rubber strip from the boot, and what's the condition of the exhaust and the suspension?

thx
You don't need a new ICS but you do need the DSP loom which would need to be spliced into the nav loom as appropriate....

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of my fellow Dutch 166 drivers is in need for an Airbag ECU. His ECU is drowned in the dreadfull heater matrix coolant flood. The ECU details: Unit #: 60628560 with a 202112-1062943012 suffix. The brand is TRW. Can you help?
Mine had new airbag ECU after tiny front end bump 18 months ago. ** Airbag was not deployed ** Tell me where to find ECU and I will check, or just buy it - they must be all the same?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I might be interested in the right fwd fender. Please pm price and shipping costs to belgium.

Thanks,
Yuri
Yuri - Do you have quote for new item in Belgium?
Think shipping will be expensive, will get a price in next few days. You will want to have it painted as well, unless yours is same silver as mine (recently resprayed).

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
front bumper? pretty please?
Again think shipping will be expensive, will get a price in next few days. You may want to have it painted as well, unless yours is same silver as mine (recently resprayed). PM the address or nearest big town for better delivery quote.
Have you a quote for new item in Romania?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
klaasw - will try and find it. maybe tomorrow or more likely wednesday. Will remove all the ECU modules I can find.

And the door actuators, popular item I think ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Would be up for the bonnet as mine's got the tell-tale pock marks, and also the front bumper depending on who has got first refusal.

Talk about a bunch of cannibals .. :lol:

PS: don't need the fogs ...

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would be up for the bonnet as mine's got the tell-tale pock marks, and also the front bumper depending on who has got first refusal.

Talk about a bunch of cannibals .. :lol:

PS: don't need the fogs ...
bonnet is yours, pm me a price - guess collect would be best. It is almost brand new - minus badge which i robbed for my replacement sporto.
Front bumper has first enquiry from tzziviielles, so if we can agree shipping it is his. Send pm with your second bid, in case it doesn't work out.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How are the foglights?

If possible, I would love to take the pair of them off you please.

Thanks,
AndyC.
Front fogs both work okay, will check them for condition later. Not sure if they fitted new after the bump, again pm me price and collect pe29 or need delivery.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anybody want leather? The original and better momo, without mini perforations in seat bases.
Bargain £180 if you come and get it.
Remove all your own seats except drivers, then chuck mine in for the journey back.
OR swap it all at my house - leave old kit in my rolling shed to go to recyclers.

Great engine - someone?

1 - 20 of 120 Posts