Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking it up Saturday (hopefully)
It's the donor for my proper 155 but most parts are available. Leave a note here if theres anything you need & I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not 100% on the wheels & tyres. I know it's 17 inch alloys in black. I take the car home tomorrow so I'll get some pictures & have a better idea then.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately no, the drivers works but has been bolted on at the outside, someone on .org already pipped in for the passenger. You can have the drivers for the cost of postage if you wish as I'll be binning it. The shell is in perfect condition & it does rotate.

Got this car home today. Was dark when I offloaded it so not had a proper look but heres a quick summary.

Engine is fantastic, runs smooth, it's a later plastic topped one, have a bill for £1100 that was spent on it in 2007, unsure of it's true mileage but I'll do some digging.
Interior is in mint condition including the carpet, sportpack of course.
All glass, switches & all them little bits are all good.
Bumpers & skirts are colour coded, may not have the front bumper available thought as it got ripped off when offloading it & may be damaged.
Alloys & tyres, black 5 spokes, not mint as they have been kerbed but repainted, tyres are in reasonable condition, they don't look half bad, will get a picture up.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Unfortunately it is the passenger side one that has had the usual damage.

Bloody kids have knocked mine off twice in the last few weeks, glad they're back at school

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've lost 2 in the past aswell & a drivers which was kicked off by some ned while he keyed the length of the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts