Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately the bottom end has gone on the motor and it's going to be an uneconomical repair parts include full leather black interior, grey carpets, all silver body parts including brand new wing mirrors, sort after alfaholics s/s custom exhaust, 17in alfa rare alloys all other parts available - unless anyone wants to make an offer on the complete car and re-build the engine themsleves as is mint.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Boot seal & gear stick silver surround & trip computer reset button surroud?Oh,and do you have the handbrake with chrome plating intact?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Passenger door card in black if mint please? I will pay handsomely... pls pm me

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
due to the interest guys i'm going to put some pics up of the car / parts on the internet. All parts are mint and this is a fully maintained vehicle with 95% parts available also including new air intake system, radio aerial, all fitted in the last 4 months:cry:

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Seat belt clip cover & door trim

Looking for the plastic cover that goes over the seat belt clip at shoulder (passenger side) & small sort of L shaped cover (driver side) that hides the inspection hole at bottom of door trim (driver side - door trim is black) - do you have either or both of these ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts