Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first meet of 2012 for East Anglia's furthest north outreach post :lol:

This is a lovely cafe in Ferry Meadows Country Park, open 365 days a year according to Charlotte and Jodie who run it. Anyone fancying some form of exercise after ....is welcome; should be OK for a well wrapped up walk but it's good for running :)lol:) cycling, sailing, etc and there are play areas for the kids too!

There will be the usual breakfast components to be had but I will call in to have a chat about some sort of a deal for a full monty type brekky, meat or veg. I'll ask them to put a menu together so I can give you an idea of costs too and post it up at a later date.

Be good to see lots of folk at this ;) Lets say 10 a.m in the car park for the watersports Lakeside cafe.

Here's the website for the Country Park, click on the 'menu' on the left hand side to see just what it offers :D

See you there :thumbs:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,355 Posts
As usual I'm confused as to where this this cafe' is, so many balloons on the map.

Any chance of a Link to the exact spot ?

L

·
0 Posts
I'll sort a map later Nige as my blackberry won't enable me to do that at the moment.

·
16,355 Posts
I'll sort a map later Nige as my blackberry won't enable me to do that at the moment.
:thumbs: Thanks Kris.

BTW. Just been on eBay and there are a few GTV V6 going for sod all money............

·
16,355 Posts
Any for about £40 Nige
:lol: Sadly not Kris but there are some decent looking ones on there. Seems like about £1000 - 1500 will get you a nicely sorted one.

·
16,355 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts