Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone else was going to the Cloverleaf track day - sorry "experience" - on 3 September at Brands Hatch?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Not me, but I should be going on October 1st for a novice trackday.

Is the cloverleaf a club discounted one? How much was it?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a half day session - cost £110. Meant to be really good value. My first track day so we'll see how it goes. :eek:

To quote the Cloverleaf website:
"Includes professional instruction, use of the full Alfa Romeo fleet, equipment, lunch & hospitality"

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
That's bloody good. The one I'm doing is a half day and costs 99 quid, but it's just me and the Cup, no access to a fleet, lunch, or hospitality :(

Makre sure you post pics afterwards.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi, have booked same day and session, come over and say hello !
Iam quite looking foward to the day out ! Done Brands track days before ( only on my motorbikes ) but be assured its a lovely circuit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, have booked same day and session, come over and say hello !
Iam quite looking foward to the day out ! Done Brands track days before ( only on my motorbikes ) but be assured its a lovely circuit.
Will do :) - how did you know which session I was on? I'm the morning by the way.

Steve

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's bloody good. The one I'm doing is a half day and costs 99 quid, but it's just me and the Cup, no access to a fleet, lunch, or hospitality :(

Makre sure you post pics afterwards.
The pics will be posted. I did ask when I booked it whether the fleet included an 8c but no luck there :cry:. Apparently there might be a MiTo to check out plus everything else to drive so should be great. But it should be good driving the Cup around as well - have fun.

Steve

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did the one in June, very enjoyable :cool:
Thanks AJ - was the drive too challenging? :eek: Can't believe I don't see Alfa's all the time when I'm driving around near home (Beckenham) seeing where you guys are all based - have to keep looking with a wave ready. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Just wondered if anyone else was going to the Cloverleaf track day - sorry "experience" - on 3 September at Brands Hatch?
Could you post a list of the Cloverleaf track day's and which tracks as I can't access the site.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Could you post a list of the Cloverleaf track day's and which tracks as I can't access the site.
Sure. In addition to Brands on 3 September the others currently on the Cloverleaf website are:

Date:
11th September 2008
Little Budworth
Tarporley
Cheshire CW6 9BW

Date:
17th September 2008
Croft on Tees
North Yorkshire
DL2 2PN

Nothing else published yet but I know they also do days at Thruxton and maybe elsewhere. You either have to be a Cloverleaf member of a guest of a member.

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Thanks AJ - was the drive too challenging? :eek: Can't believe I don't see Alfa's all the time when I'm driving around near home (Beckenham) seeing where you guys are all based - have to keep looking with a wave ready. :thumbs:
I currently live in Petts Wood (hope to move to Bromley in the next month). Il keep an eye out for a wave :D

The circuit in the Alfa's was fantastic, especially the 4WD cars. Just don't put the brakes on in the middle of Paddock Hill Bend, the instructor didn't like that:eek: :lol:

Really want to take my own car round there too, just love the indy circuit :cool:

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Novice day on October 1st - £99. I'm doing the afternoon session :)
:thumbs: Might do it, depends on finances. The real cost of a trackday is frightening :eek: Someone worked out recently its actually cheaper to rent a car and use that instead, but thats no fun:cry:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Sure. In addition to Brands on 3 September the others currently on the Cloverleaf website are:

Date:
11th September 2008
Little Budworth
Tarporley
Cheshire CW6 9BW

Date:
17th September 2008
Croft on Tees
North Yorkshire
DL2 2PN

Nothing else published yet but I know they also do days at Thruxton and maybe elsewhere.
Thanks for that.

You either have to be a Cloverleaf member of a guest of a member.
Or have won an AO competition where the randomly selected prize was to attend one of these day's.;) (Waiting for ARUK to get back to me :rolleyes: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts