Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen an ad for brand new Knight Rider starting on someSky Channel.

Didnt catch which car it was but it looked like a black Chevy Comaro.... like Bumble Bee from Transformers.

Where's the Hoff now?......... Probably sitting back between German music festivals raking in the royalty's!

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
its a Ford Mustang and its the worst thing i've ever seen on TV, seriously it makes My Family watchable.:lol:

N

·
0 Posts
They gave away the pilot episode free on iTunes last yer
and I could only stomach about 10 minutes of it.

The car can change into a pick-up and other models.

Really, really bad show.

D

·
0 Posts
I've watched a few episodes, and I can see what they've tried to do and bring the show into the 21st century, but with a shoe string budget that they used up in the Pilot, they really are falling.

It's not the casts fault though, the dude and the girl are doing the best with the script someones quickly spat out.

But yeah, although I quite like watching it as it's gorgeous in HD and I love the S197 For Mustang, they could have made it so much better.

As said above, the car turning into an F150 or whatever pick up is mental and stupid. The story lines haven't been thought out properly either, it's a very generic show which is pretty much gonna be the same week in week out.

These shows ALL depend on the type of guys you have working on them, if the guys who have done the show DOLLHOUSE did Knightrider, it would be a much better show.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Even worse than the original... :tut: and that's saying something!

Now, if that 'Stang was in Dollhouse... :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts