Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, this is a brand new Alfa GT Blackline.

Many of you may have seen it at the showroom of the local dealership - CIC Automasters.

The original price was way over 30 000 Euro if I'm not mistaken, but now they have a very special price for it for the enthousiasts of this model ;)

Definitely a price worth considering if you are shoping for an Alfa GT. A bit more than what the average second hand would be, but a brand new car :cool:

PM me for the special offer price if you are interested, and I'll get you in touch :thumbs:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its supposed to be a limited edition version.

It comes with 18" wheels, sports seats with detailed stiching, bose sound system with subwoofer, sports petals and rear parking sensors.
Its also got that cool sports dials with red backround, and I believe that its got the sports suspension on it as well.
Its a very nice car, and if you ask me, I believe it looks brilliant in white ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Diesel or Petrol?

If I'm not mistaken this version was available with the 1.9 JTDM and the 2.0 JTS.

·
Registered
585 Posts
.....but if I am nor wrong, mr Koutsides (I can see him in the picture) proposed for me this car in may 2009!!!!!!!

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know its been there for quite a long time, but I cant say for sure that its been in the show room for that long !

The reason why they are giving this car a much lower price tag than the original selling price, is because the GT is not a new model, and its very hard to find someone who wants to buy it new now.

·
Registered
585 Posts
president,
Surely the GT is a lovely car. It was in my dreams for many years.
Nevertheless, if someone is interested to buy her, it will be wise to push Kostakis as far as possible for a lower price.
For the history, in April 2009, I asked Mr Koutsidis and the boss (Achileas) to give me a price to order the 159 TI 1750TB, but as they had in stock a black 159TI 2.2 they was no intention (until August 2009) to give me a price for the 1750. During my often visits to him during May 2009 he proposed to me the “white blackline GT” (not 100% sure if i refer to the same car in the photos, but probably yes).
:)

A

·
0 Posts
A very tempting price but the model still an obsolete one.

A 1998 156 chassis and set-up with a 147 interior.

Nomizo eminen tous agoni.

A

·
0 Posts
To be sold it's price should be below cost value, otherwise they will loose all the money paid to the factory plus the cost of their funds for the last 3-4 years and the future one. Simple mathematics I'm afraid.:(

Of course they can keep it wrapped for another 20-25 years and sell it as a classic.:D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Nice idea Nicolas. I will make my proposal to Mr Koutsides the 2034:D:D:D
Then i will register her directly as classic:lol:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts