Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I thought it was rather highly priced but I wasn't aware that Alfa had been selling them at £15K! That is really incredible value.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
I do not like that particular car - Wheels and colour do not suit it, really hide/spoil the lines IMHO!

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
yeah, it was indeed....when i got the flyer for the offer a while back i would have been seriously tempted if i had been in the market for a new car - a 166 for less than a mid spec mondeo :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
When everyone got the flyer, there were no 3.2's left..............apparently.

I reckon this is currently worth about £13k, so depreciation on driving away from the garage would be about the same as when it WAS new :(

I would think 20" chrome rims would suit the colour :D

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Same colour as mine !!!!!!!! I like the colour.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I reckon this is currently worth about £13k, so depreciation on driving away from the garage would be about the same as when it WAS new
Previous posts suggested that £15K was the offer price for a base-spec TS when they were being cleared, so I can't see that a fully-loaded brand-new 3.2 can now only be worth £13K!!

If they were being sold at 30% off list price, it would've still been around £20K for the top model, so this is a similar deal to that offered by Alfa themselves.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
problem with veloce's 3.2 that although it's 0 miles it's still on an 55 plate....makes it almost 18 months old already.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I know it's pre-registered but does that really equate to a loss of £7K off the already-reduced price?! £13K doesn't seem like a realistic price to me. That's about £18K off the list price, for a car without any miles on the clock! Crazy. If it was available at that price, I'd have it, regardless of the plate it was on ;)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
I would give them £14k for it if they changed those wheels to Ti's, or £12.5k if I got to swap over my existing horseshoes.

Seriously though I wonder what trade in they would offer to us existing 166 owners? Surely they can not be that cheeky with the price that they have theirs at!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts