Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
They're not 330s, they are fitted on a 1999 V6 with no modifications so they can't be either 330 or 305 GTA brakes.

They look like Mito 305 calipers, I've heard they bolt straight on.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're not 330s, they are fitted on a 1999 V6 with no modifications so they can't be either 330 or 305 GTA brakes.

They look like Mito 305 calipers, I've heard they bolt straight on.
Ok cheers for that do 330's come up often 2nd hand as such?

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Ok cheers for that do 330's come up often 2nd hand as such?
Not really very often, only when a GTA with 330s or GT 3.2 is stripped for spares, or someone upgrads from 330mm to a bigger aftermarket brake kit, but there's only a few on here who have gone that far. 330s are more than enough for road and regular track use.

305s are always cropping up for sale, these Mito brakes are pretty rare though.

S

·
0 Posts
Rare as rocking horse poo covered in hens teeth being sold by an honest politician. I'm after a set and currently awaiting an email from a nice chap at Autolusso of a set come in. Saving up for a new set too. Currently £900 new from EB spares inc brakes, drilled and grooved discs and fast road pads with adaptor brackets to fit GTA 305 uprights.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I love my 330's, they are epic :cool:
So by definition of epic you mean they take a reeeeallly long extended amount of time to stop :D....

I'm off:getcoat:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Had the front bells redone and the calipers repainted a brighter shade of red along with the rears clamping on 311mm rear discs. Other bits were the ally rad, red water hoses the stainless steel bottom pipe and eibach roll bars

What shall I do next?

A

·
0 Posts
Take pictures, that is what you should do next ;)
Then post them here.

As for suggestions, well, if you went to all the trouble of getting huge breaks, try making the discs floating. if it hasn't been done already.

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Had the front bells redone and the calipers repainted a brighter shade of red along with the rears clamping on 311mm rear discs. Other bits were the ally rad, red water hoses the stainless steel bottom pipe and eibach roll bars

What shall I do next?
I think perhaps you should look at a brake upgrade. Are you truly satisfied with your stopping power?

:lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts