Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just fitted a set of Koni Sports on my 2.0TS widebody 155. Has absolutely transformed the handling, much the cheapest and most effective upgrade to do for suspension, have got fronts on full soft and rears wound up 1 turn....result all the understeer is killed and some lovely lift off oversteer in the wet!
Put some Ferodo DS2500 pads in the front... they are the ultimate road/trackday pad available (we use the very similar DS3000 in our race cars), but if like me you have the Lucas calipers.. apparently not correct for late twinsparks then they are a bit pricey... £75 for a set of fronts... apparently they are the same as the Clio Cup race cars use so have bumped price up! :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How much did you pay for your Koni sports shocks and springs? i want to know as i am going to do something similar to mine .I have the same pads as yours and they are excellent.I did a track day with them at brands hatch and everytime i entered paddocks they felt solid everytime.Now i want to do the suspension as it had a lot of body roll .

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't change my springs, just did the shocks, but i don't use it on the track...have a race car for that stuff!!! Just doing the shocks and winding up the rears a bit made a huge difference, but if you do use it a lot on the track then springs probably wouldn't be a bad move as i expect the understeer would become more pronounced on the track as it does with all cars. Got mine from AlfaShop... they are the best people to use for the more modern cars :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts