Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need new Disc and pads for the front and rear pads and possibly new handbrake cable, Can't see any for 2004 model on ebay there all for the previous shape or for 3.0 and Mine is a 2.0. I want a good quality disc and pad, Please help steer me in the correct direction THANKS

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
it is, but one of the lovely ladies on here - firecracker - has the same spider i think? so she might be able to point you in the right direction, maybe try PMing her?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the admin moved my post here I belive I posted in the correct place befor. Silly admins

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
the other option is to go on euro car parts website, put in your reg, and it lists all of the parts that they hold for your car. could be a starting point?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never heard of Pagid Pads or discs in my life I want to fit cheap but quality, There VERY cheap price compared to others I've looked at but NEVER heard of them

Price List So Far
Brembo Front Discs £83
EBC Front Discs £117 belive these are grooved.
Front Pads Mintex £30
Front Pads EBC £23
Rear Pads Mintex £18
Rear Pads EBC £19.99

Thats from AzcarParts I've ordered stuff off them in the past off ebay for all my old cars and there usaly the CHEAPEST bang for buck

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Right here we go
Mintex front discs £62 Pads £24 Rear pads £19 Sent to my door for £8 £113 for the lot BARGIN He just knocked me £5 off now am smiling :)
0161 681 6022 Company off ebay I used some time ago
Last price I got rang them up they tried screwing me for the mintex discs at £85 they were trying to push me into the brembo, so there you go. just for reffence for anyone parts from the main dealer our;
Front discs £65.25 Pads £35 and rear pads £30.64 No Delivery Charge ofcourse bring the total to £130.25

·
Registered
30,252 Posts
wait is mine a 946 Spider ha? Wrong Forum?
your "Member Car" says: "Spider 2.0", there isn't a 2.0 version of the new Spider....
Probably why it was moved into the 916 Spider area.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Andy I've used mintex on many of my other cars with no problems, Them and Frodo Brakes make alot of pads and discs for each other very high standard

·
Registered
30,252 Posts
Hmm Well Badge on rear is 2.0 JTS, and Its the later front
then you have a phase 3 916 Spider, not a 946 (946 = Brera Spider).

Make sure you are ordering the right parts!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts