·
Registered
569 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Cree,

Thank you for your assistence. I know that 305 mm is fit to GT 2.0 JTS as below link;
Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Alfa Romeo GT Brembo Bremsanlage Brembo Bremsanlage 305x28 45481

However, I want the red caliper with "Alfa Romeo" letter instead of "Brembo". But this is only in 330 mm :( I have already 18" wheels which are from cloverleaf edition in 2011. Actually, they are on the way and in a week, I will get. But I can not solve this simple but interesting issue regarding caliper and brake.

Regard

Murat

·
Registered
569 Posts
Any brembo caliper from an alfa 305 or 330 have the alfa logo present either buy second hand or but direct from alfa , I believe the mito will fit with the bracket that they come with but they are 305.

Why must they be 330 anyway.

S

·
0 Posts
I'd suggest saving your money and buying a set of K Sport 330s they are straight bolt on to your existing uprights and with decent pads cost £1200 or so. You can have them in a range of colours too.

If the 330 Brembos are a must.

You'll need the uprights from a 3.2 GT, some bits to modify the hub section as 3.2 uses different drive shafts, and then the 330 calipers, lines, discs and pads.

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
You'll need the uprights from a 3.2 GT, some bits to modify the hub section as 3.2 uses different drive shaft
He'd need to fit his 2.0JTS hubs into the 3.2v6 upright using new wheel bearings.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi David C,

If I am not wrong, You say that we can use 330 brake kit with the new wheel bearings which fits 2.0 JTS hubs?

Regards

Murat

S

·
0 Posts
Hi David C,

If I am not wrong, You say that we can use 330 brake kit with the new wheel bearings which fits 2.0 JTS hubs?

Regards

Murat
You need the new hubs in the 3.2 uprights so your existing driveshafts will work. If you have the 3.2 uprights you can fit 305 or 330 mm calipers and discs etc as they both use the same mounting holes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
does anyone know if the brake lines are the same i.e. will the brembo 330 braided brakes hoses fit the standard ones?

thanks

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
BREMBO hoses are normally different

Are you after a set of lines to suit standard calipers?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts