Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone there with a CD parts that could tell me how to find the brake pads identification, I can´t find them ! :confused:

Thanks in advance
Jorge

J

·
0 Posts
when you have found the caliper assembly open up the part number list so its full screen you will then see a blue arrow next to the caliper part number click on that, then on the red arrow at the bottom and you will see a new page open. :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks JB, i will try it just now.

Cheers
Jorge :p

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JB, I got it !!

Thanks again :)

J

·
0 Posts
Hi Jorge!

Nice to seeing you here again!

Hope you are doing well.

Cheers from me and Sebastian...

Juan

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there Juan! How are you going ?How is the monster with more horses?

Nice to hear you too!

I´m fine, but very sad you know why!

Kindest regards to you and Seba.

Jorge

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I know, Jorge..and i feel very sorry indeed about that. Hope you be able to get rid of this difficult moment.

My Q4 is in its first stage of development.

Just installed a methanol waterinjection system, and soon we'll be replacing Turbo with hybrid T3/T4 one, plus chargecooler. The goal is to go for new forged pistons that allow us higher boost pressures. No we are running 22/23 psi and look forward to at least 30/35 psi.
Its necessary now to replace the clutch for a competition one, as after the methanol, the original fade up amazingly quick, as a sign of increased HP's. Now, because of the clutch, is not possible to go over 4000 rpms on full boost.To much power for the original Valeo.
I'll keep you posted.

Be good

Juan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts