Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine this is one which comes up a lot. Euro car parts has these (https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/brembo-brake-disc-10451090A) front brake discs up at a decent price, especially with this weekends additional discount. If I put in my reg, these don't show as being available for my car (2015 1.4MA 170 TCT) but if I put in the individual details they show as available. At £85 for a pair it feels like a good deal; if anyone could confirm they do fit, I'd be very grateful.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It all depends on if you have the red brake calipers fitted.
These will only fit the standard brakes

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It all depends on if you have the red brake calipers fitted.
These will only fit the standard brakes

I don't have the red brake calipers, so I guess these would be fine? Is that what the sport pack part means? I'm new to this, if you couldn't tell.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Personally I wouldn't bother.
The pads you use will have a greater effect than the discs

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
As above don’t get junk like eicher as they are shockingly noisy.
Fitted Brembo to a BMW e92 all round find them to have a good bite and are quiet,but they do need a bit of heat before they perform well.
Never had any issues with mintex or pagid either.

·
Registered
37,146 Posts
Have a look on ebay, often you can buy Mintex/Textar cheaper than you would pay for Pagid at ECP.

They are all made by TMD friction (Textar is meant to be their top brand)

I think the seller I used last time was Mister Auto or ACP

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just bought a set of brembos off ECP for 50% off. From what I could see the sports pack were 330mm discs and the standard 303(?) so measure what you have. You have to click the 'fitment details'bit on their website to see the specs 🙂

·
Registered
69 Posts
Try Autodoc, I recently purchased a set of coated front Brembo discs, pads and two front lower suspension arms and these were delivered from Germany for £255, far cheaper than I could get here in good old Blighty

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I got a kit for all four corners from Demon Tweeks an it's all EBC setup on my car now. I think it feels better than the standard Alfa kit, no experience of the Brembo kit. I do know you can get Brembo pads for the smaller discs if you really want them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts