Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the forums consensus on best Braided Brake hoses to buy and from where?
HEL, Goodridge, Tarox or somebody else? I don't think Autolusso have anymore of theirs available.

I am sure I have read previous threads of some sets turning up with the wrong connections.

Also is it the same sets for 305 or 330?

thanks

·
Registered
913 Posts
I got them from HEL, they are stainlees steel and also had rubber rings on them, so fitting/attaching them was as easy as OEM hoses. I know that with some brands you have to transer rubber rings from old hoses... But prices are basically the same all around.

Don't know about 305 or 330...

Alfa Romeo 147 3.2 GTA (2003-2005)

·
Registered
404 Posts
what is the forums consensus on best Braided Brake hoses to buy and from where?
HEL, Goodridge, Tarox or somebody else? I don't think Autolusso have anymore of theirs available.

I am sure I have read previous threads of some sets turning up with the wrong connections.

Also is it the same sets for 305 or 330?

thanks
I got some from HEL and had them fitted by CP in Dundee. CP phoned me up as they were starting the job to say they had the wrong connections! However, a quick phonecall to HEL and they posted out new ones straight to the garage which arrived the following day. I assume there database must have the wrong fitment details and no idea if they would've updated it or not.

I don't feel the difference in braking performance with them but I think my driving style is maybe a bit sedate to notice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts