Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
There not bad man good few of the drifters over here use them. There a bit hard though. Not sure what you are used to yourself and you do a lot of trackdays so they could be worth it. There good for the price and seem to be of decent quality also. They should be good on the 156 :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Googled these a while ago as I'm thinking about them too, the quality seems to be pretty good, they've been making coilovers for years for different brands. Haven't seen a bad word written really, not like some other more expensive brands.

Take a lookmat black art designs too, mixed reviews, but it's your decision at the end of the day.

·
Registered
185 Posts
In line with most Japanese suspension the spring rates are likely to be very high - designed for ultra smooth circuit work. It is not always a question of just swapping springs, as the travel can be too short as well. European kits tend to be more suitable as they are designed for a wider range of applications.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for response! Yep i see that springs are quite hard, but it is to my liking :D
Maybe i would just go from 10 to 9kg/mm front and leave rear at 4kg/mm. I would not lower the carextremly, max 40-50mm.
It looks like it's a pretty good stuff this. Still googling some other forums (but really 99% positive threads are found about them)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yep i'm already talking with them. I think the final setup will be 10kg front 6kg rear. My car will be lighter than stock at front and heavier at the back.
Sorry for posting on an old thread but i have been looking at coilovers for the gtv and remembered i had seen you post about BR coilovers some where :D

They look to be well respected in the jap and German market and they look to be fairly good all round by reviews.
So i'm hoping that although they dont list the GTV they will make up some brackets and put a kit together.

They seem to make kits for the same type of rear suspension to the GTV's multi link so would expect them to be able to use bits they already have :D

Any thoughts would be great

cheers

J

1 - 9 of 9 Posts