Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had one of these clowns behind me in a Corsa with the loudest exhaust you have ever heard. I was cruising along in a 30 just about to go into a 60 and this corsa was right up my 4r5e (with his engine screaming) i was in 3rd with half the acceleration you would use for that gear slowly making pace (just to annoy him) I got up to speed and was holding the rev range at 4000rpm and just planted my foot to the floor.....Bye bye :lol:

I love it :D

J

·
0 Posts
i love doing that, especially the young ones who really dont have a clue.....

if its a dual carridgeway i let them get them alongside, keeping the throttle light and the noise down, as soon as they are level i open the taps :lol:

if the wife is with me i get her to give them a quick wave before they disappear backwards

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I still get a feeling of satisfaction when I smoke a tailgater.

Get the revs up and go heavy with the right.

I was hammering up the M6 in a chipped astra GSi..... feeling all superhero and got stuck behind a Scorpio. You know... the hyowj ugly ford thing.

A motor got out of his way.... and I swear, this ford took off. I was flooring it.... and he was ofsky like a chuffin Veyron.

The moral of the story.... there will always be someone in a faster car...... but not many with a cooler car.:thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
My Xantia had a noisy exhaust, but thats because there was a huge hole right by the cat, not by design. ;)

The girl across the street from me is always getting picked up and dropped off by her knuckle dragging boyfriend in a chavved up honda civic with one of those exhausts.

He drops her home at 1am, and the whole house shakes with the woov-woov-woov-woov of the idiots halfrauds clearance special backbox :mad::mad:

But it is fun cruising along, some chav in a corsa comes right up your tail, drop a gear and floor it :)

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I love doing that too, i think the best one is doing the same, but wait for the car to start over taking (if the road opens to a dual carrigeway) and then doing the same.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts