Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says........who got what and how much was it reduced by?

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Best result: stayed well away from any shops, saved myself the hassle of getting there and back and dealing with thousands of sharp-elbowed, salivating bargain hunters :lol::thumbs:

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best result: stayed well away from any shops, saved myself the hassle of getting there and back and dealing with thousands of sharp-elbowed, salivating bargain hunters :lol::thumbs:
Same thinking as me......just wondering if anyone had got a massive bargain.
I'm old enough to remember when people camped ouside shops for days waiting for the New Years Day sales......:(

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Sales are just an opportunity to buy a load of stuff you dont need, i once came away with a Set of 4 walkie talkies that i couldnt pass up on because they were 15 quid, used em twice in maybe 6 years :lol:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
There was some bloke on the radio this morning, he and his Mrs had camped outside a shopping center since midday on Christmas day. How pathetic is that?

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
There was some bloke on the radio this morning, he and his Mrs had camped outside a shopping center since midday on Christmas day. How pathetic is that?
extremely:rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Like LJ, I can't stand shopping at the best of times.....I'll stay in and leave them to it:lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Not gone or going to go .. :) but my youngest did and by the look on her face when she.returned I'm glad I didn't bother ... :lol:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
I went to the sales a bought a tort screwdriver for £5.49. It wasn't reduced but it has saved me a fortune!

I used it to tinker around with the pump in my dishwasher which had stopped working again. I am no DIYer, electrician or whatever, but it has saved me the need to replace the dishwasher. Thats cool in my book. :):):)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts