Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING: This is like a credit card company giving someone more credit when they are struggling to pay their bill. :p :D

I am wondering if a "Boss/Panic Button" is worth putting on the board, what it will be is a button near to the "edit post" button that when clicked, it will instantly take you to another url of your choice. (Preset by you)

The scenario is: The boss is out the room, yet he comes back in quickly and is about to catch you online AGAIN ;) All you do is line up your mouse with the button and click it whilst turning to make eye contact, by the time he arrives, he can see that you are busy checking the profit and loss still :cheese: :cheese: :wow:

Helpful or not?

If helpful we will consider adding for you.

Ian

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Good idea...sometimes the ''Boss buttons'' link to a spurious Excel spreadsheet.

I only ever come onto AO at lunchtime now though, i'm a good lad :)

H

·
0 Posts
What Norbert said only get few post in at lunch time these days :cry:

It's crippling my post count :lol:

A

·
0 Posts
To be honest my job is rubbish so i'm not that bothered :cheese: :cheese:

E

·
0 Posts
Ian that is a genius idea!!!

I say that because I couldn't be arsed to do much today and spent the day frantically minimizing the browser and looking suspicious each time the door went. :D

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
I just got a new Microsoft Mouse on my work PC, a click of a side button instantly minimizes the screen - and with Firefox I have an add-on which minimizes it to an icon next to the clock instead of the taskbar - cheeky but sometimes its handy ;)

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
why not :D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
this button is called [Firefox/Bookmark bar - bookmark button]
hit it once, u are gone.. hit the BACK button. you are here.

boss button? whats a boss? :S

R

·
0 Posts
If i catch any of my guys on here during working hours i will not be too happy ;) its fine for me though cause i run the company :cheese: now come on lads back to work :rant:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts