Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M removing the Bose system from my facelift 156, I've followed the 2 plugs which go into back of the amp and seperated those wire out of the main loom of the car back to the radio , Now, At the point where the wires run to the door speakers it goes into a large plug in the door post .. (?) What on earth do i do there ?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'M removing the Bose system from my facelift 156, I've followed the 2 plugs which go into back of the amp and seperated those wire out of the main loom of the car back to the radio , Now, At the point where the wires run to the door speakers it goes into a large plug in the door post .. (?) What on earth do i do there ?
Do you need to remove all the wiring?

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Either get the right tool to remove the pins from the plug or cut the wire close of either side of the plud

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
you shouldn't need to change the wiring going to the doors...... So leave the round plug alone ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts